Santa’s Blowout Blog Hop Events! Dec. 1st – Dec. 8th
Welcome to Santa’s Blowout Event! There are 6 wonderful blogs participating in this event, each brinigng you reviews and giveaways from some great sponsors that we think will make excellent holiday gifts … even for that hard-to-shop-for person! Get them a unique gift this year!
Be sure to check out the sponsors pages, not only do you get extra entries for doing so, but you’ll find some great products I know you’ll just love! To keep moving through the holiday blog hop use that handy dandy “Bookmark” tool you have on your computer! 🙂 I know I will!
The 6 blogs participating in this event include: Emmy’s Boos and Rawrs, My Life With Rats and More, Mommies Playground, Closer to Lucy, the host blogs Evoluchun’s Misc. and A to Z Medical Reviews, and of course SAPsMaMa: Natural Parenting in the Modern World!!
SAPsMaMa’s wonderful sponsor for Santa’s Blowout is Insect Shield!
What is Insect Shield?
Insect Shield Repellent Apparel and Insect Shield Repellent Gear are revolutionary products designed to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The durable protection provided by Insect Shield apparel and gear is the result of years of research and testing. Insect Shield products protect against pesky and potentially dangerous mosquitoes and ticks that can carry diseases such as Lyme disease, malaria and West Nile virus…
Why does SAPsMaMa love insect shield?!
Insect shield is a more healthy and eco-friendly way to protect yourself (and your little ones) against disease causing insects. Some of their products also protect against the sun…a more healthy and eco-friendly alternative to sunscreen! No more re-applying spray or wipe on repellent or buying can after can of repellent. Less waste, less money out of your pocket book, and better for you and the planet!
Insect Shield: Technology for the future
Some repellent products require fogging or spraying, and topical insect repellents can readily come off while bathing or wading through a body of water. Also, many traditional insect-repellent products require disposal of a non-biodegradable container.
A Positive View of the Future
Insect Shield technology represents a responsible way to use insect repellent. Insect Shield puts just enough bug protection right where it is needed—around an individual. Insect Shield products repel mosquitoes, ticks, flies, fleas, chiggers, ants and midges (no-see-ums), with only a small amount of long-lasting active ingredient. Compared to spraying, fogging, or topical insect repellents, Insect Shield products can help reduce overall pesticide and repellent use. Simply put, Insect Shield provides a method of insect protection with many advantages.
Insect Shield Products
Insect shield provides products for everyone: from your child to the deer hunter in your household!
Some of SAPsMaMa favorites include:
The perfect gift for any child!
You can see a review of these products on my past review/giveaway HERE!
The perfect gift for that gardener in your family!!
The perfect gift for that camper in your family!!
The perfect gift for the hunter in your family!!
And much much more!! Something for everyone 🙂
Would you like to win some Insect Shield gear?! Insect Shield has been generous enough to sponsor 2 packages to 2 lucky SAPsMaMa’s fans! Two fans will win (1) Insect Shield net and (1) Insect Shield bandana! This is a total of $61 ARV per package! 🙂 What a wonderful holiday gift for someone … or keep it for yourself!
I’ll be keeping it simple to enter this giveaway so you can go on your way in the blog hop! 🙂
- You must be a SAPsMaMa Google Friend Connect follower PUBLICLY ON THE NEW BLOG www.sapsmama.com to enter this giveaway!
- You must leave your email in each comment/entry! You may leave your email in the ” email at host dot com ” format if you would like to deter spam bots, but your email MUST be included for your entry to count!
- Mandatory entry must be completed before any other entries!
- Leave a separate comment for each entry in order for all entries to be counted (i.e. if something is worth 2 entries, please leave two comments, and please label #1 and #2, etc.)
- If you need clarification on how to complete one of the entries, feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help!
- I will check each comment entry! So please be fair and only enter for entries you qualify for!
Mandatory Entry! (Must be completed BEFORE any extra entries!)
You must do BOTH these things to enter!! Only worth the 1 mandatory entry!
- Follow SAPsMaMa blog via Google Friend Connect or email subscription ON THE NEW WORD PRESS BLOG AT http://www.blogger.com/www.sapsmama.com! We will be moving there shortly and I need you to follow me there! Following me on this blogger blog does not count sorry! (3 Entries!)
- Follow SAPsMaMa on Facebook!! (2 Entry)
- Follow Insect Shield on Facebook! (1 Entry)
- Visit Insect Shield’s Website and tell me one product you’d be interested in that they have! (Or what company you like that uses insect shield on their products) (1 Entry)
- Follow Insect Shield on Twitter! (1 Entry)
- Enter any of the other giveaways open on SAPsMaMa blog right now! This includes the My Precious Kid $25 GC Giveaway and the Holiday Gift Giving Blog Event with sponsors Applecheeks and CSN Stores!!
I was not compensated in any way for my review/giveaway of the items from the sponsor (Insect Shield). The opinions expressed are 100% my own. Text in Italics is from the company’s website/social media site or otherwise sited from party it was received from.
Giveaway is open to all! Giveaway will end Dec. 8th @ 11:59 PM (CST). Winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond after I contact via email. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen. Good Luck and thank you for supporting SAPsMaMa!
Thank you to Insect Shield, not only or amazing products, but also for the opportunity to share them with my followers and help spread the word!