BabyBond Couture Review and Giveaway!
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
SAP is now 2.5 years old, and although I had to wean earlier than I wished to (when she was 14 months old) I loved every moment of nursing that little girl! There was many times that were difficult to nurse however, especially with SAP never wanting to be covered up and I was often in a public setting…little can I say on a tight budget and not knowing about the great nursing tops and covers out there, I learned quickly to not care if others saw my tummy or chest when the little one wanted to feed! Two years later I am learning of these great nursing accessories that make nursing a more private and enjoyable experience, yet still give you and baby the close contact you need for such an intimate relationship, and I cannot wait to plan my baby shopping list when I plan for the next one in my life!
One of the wonderful nursing accessories I would include on my baby list is the Baby Bond. They come in 3 different styles depending on the mother’s needs and style of nursing: The Original, Flex, and Couture!
Since SAP no longer nurses I asked my friend Sarah and her new baby boy to help me out in reviewing the Baby Bond Couture! Here’s what she thought!
Baby Bond Review – Couture Style
About the Couture Style:
BabyBond Couture™ is adjustable creating a custom fit as your body changes after baby arrives. A hybrid between nursing top and belly band, it can be worn to nurse from the top or the bottom of your shirt so it works with your entire wardrobe. When worn like a sash, it functions like a nursing top. When worn like a belt, it functions like a belly band. Rolls up into self-storing pouch.
I’m Sarah, and I am the mama of two boys – Ryan who is 2.5 years, and Alex who is 5 months. I am exclusively breastfeeding my 5 month old, and often need to nurse him out in public. I breastfed my older son, but he also took bottles, so I never really nursed him in public, or I could just plan our outings around his feeding schedule. Now with a baby who is anti-bottle, plus a toddler who is always on the go, I don’t have much choice – when the baby needs to eat, he needs to eat!
Check out Sarah nursing her little one using the Baby Bond Couture as a sash!
I don’t own any nursing shirts except for nursing tanks, which I usually just wear under a regular shirt. That way I can lift my shirt up to nurse, while the tank still covers my stomach (okay, muffin top!). With summer here now, that kind of layering didn’t seem like such a practical option anymore. I also have a nursing cover, but as babies get older, they like to try to play peek-a-boo with the cover, which is not always so cute in public. Plus that can be hot, too.
The Baby Bond is a great solution to my problem! It can be worn two different ways, depending on what you are wearing when you nurse: as a sash to cover you from the top when you wear a top-down nursing shirt, or as a belly band to cover up when you lift your shirt to nurse.
- Easy to use
- Compact – rolls up into itself, fits easily in diaper bag
- Versatile – can be worn two different ways
- One size fits all – I wear a size XL shirt, and it fit me with room to spare
- Good coverage – keeps you covered in all the right places
- Lightweight & comfortable – no need to cover baby with a hot blanket or cover
- Discreet – blends in with your clothing – doesn’t draw attention to the fact that you are nursing (like some covers do)
- Beautiful vibrant color, available in 5 color choices (Couture style)
- Machine washable – important with any baby accessory! J
- Made in the USA
- Need two hands to put it on (have to put baby down). Not a real con, but you can’t just throw it on real quick if baby needs to eat right that second, you need to plan ahead a little.
- To use it as a sash on the top, you need to wear a shirt that you can pull down from the top.
- When you use it as a sash on the top, you need to take it off and switch which shoulder it is on before you switch breasts. Again, not really a con, just takes a little coordination.
Connect with BabyBond:
Get 25 % off with Coupon Discount Code “SAPS” !!
One SAPsMaMa follower will win a BabyBond of their choice!
Thank you to BabyBond for working with me on this review, and to Sarah for helping me review the Couture!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.